Our trained technicians connect and run an NSF approved line from your water source to your Pure Water system where it is
filtered or purified at point of use. When paying the monthly fee - there is no additional charge for installation.
Our Premium Service - we automatically come in every six months for inspection, cleaning, sanitization and filter replacement.
- We guarantee the freshest drinking water available using the finest filtration available
- We come in every six months to clean and inspect
- All equipment will be free from defects. If we cannot repair the equipment, we will replace it with a
like unit at no charge
- Timely response to all service calls
- No Surprise Invoices
|Your Complete Satisfaction
is what is most important
What does the water taste like? Will my employees like the water? Will it be as good as our present bottled water supplier? All good questions...
We offer a no cost/no obligation 7 day FREE trial. If the system does not meet with your satisfaction - we will remove the system and return the site
to its original condition - no pressure - we want you to be satisfied and convinced - Pure Waters is the better way.
Pure Waters of New England, LLC
Pure Waters of New England, LLC-Hollis, NH 03049 - Ph 603-465-6483 Fax 603-386-6201
Service and Filter Changes
It's Not Bottled...It's Better!
Click on "7 Day Free Trial" to download form. Fill out the form and fax to - 603-386-6201
Somebody else may be offering lower prices - their service may not be every six months - it may be every eighteen months. Do they
charge extra for filters? Or, you may have to sign an agreement with increases built in. What about surprise invoices? When you call for
service - do you get a call center miles away? We are local and we don't play those games.
- Single Cartridge - Provides Clear Fresh Premium Quality Water
- Unique filter blend using activated charcoal. Reduces chlorine taste and odor and other contaminants.
- Pre-coat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size.
- Reduces possible health contaminants such as asbestos fibers and Cryptosporidium and Giardia Cysts.
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53.
- 3,000 gallon capacity.